Saturday, June 28, 2014

I HAVE RETURNED

After seemingly disappearing from the art community completely, I have come back after all this time to bestow the internet with the new thing I made that I felt was actually worth posting.  It's been really hard to motivate myself to do anything  after finishing school except for a few doodles here and there.  It helps to be around other artists, which are not in abundance around me.  This very short clip is the start of a brand new action sequence I am working on, similar to the sequence I did with the frog character.  This is the result of an all night flash binge session.  Good thing I'm actually nocturnal or I would have given up on this long ago, and daytime is too distracting.  So enjoy this 2 second clip that took me HOURS AND HOURS to make.  But I guess that's animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment